Forgotten Realms Menzoberranzan Box Set AD&D 1992 TSR 1083
Three books in this boxed set explain the ways of Menzoberranzan in detail.
Book One: The City gives the reader a tour of the streets and districts, a wealth of information on various practices and customs, and an overview of daily life for each class of citizen (and non-citizen).
Book Two: The Houses presents all eighteen major and minor Houses of the city, including the Matron Mothers and their immediate families, as well as any important advisers and associates.
Book Three: The Adventure gives players a chance to take their characters into the web of deceit and intrigue woven by the denizens of this famed city.
Additionally, this boxed set includes:
* four connecting poster-sized maps of the city proper;
* one poster map of the House Baenre compound;
* a poster showing the rivalries and alliances among all eighteen major and minor houses;
* a 16-page House Do'Urden retrospective and the collected essays of Drizzt;
* twelve cardsheets containing in-depth statistics on main characters from Houses Nurbonnis and Millithor, and small maps for use in the adventure;
* and a full-color poster of the stunning box cover art by Jeff Easley.