Planescape Campaign Setting Boxed Set AD&D (COMPLETE) 1994 TSR # 2600
Planescape Campaign Setting by David "Zeb" Cook, is the core sourcebook for the Planescape setting. Discover the multiverse! Enter infinite universes of infinite variety, worlds beyond the prime-material settings of the AD&D game. Explore Sigil, the City of Doors, filled with portals to every layer of every plane.
Box contents include
- A Player's Guide to the Planes: A32-page primer that introduces DMs and players alike to the grand design of the multiverse.
- A DM's Guide to the Planes: A64-page book of valuable information solely for the Dungeon Master.
- Sigil and Beyond: A 96-pagegazetteer that introduces Sigil and its surrounding plane as the starting point for planar adventures. From Sigil all the Outer Planes may be sampled by novice and veteran explorers alike.
- Monstrous Supplement: a 32-page,full-color Monstrous Compendium booklet.
- Four poster-size maps depicting the planes.
- A four-panel DM screen designed especially for planar campaigns.