Star Wars - Rules Companion West End Games
Expand your Star Wars campaign with this new roleplaying game supplement! The Star Wars Rules Companion incorporates the important changes and clarifications from The Star Wars Rules Upgrade, as well as new options suggested by you, the players, to create an even more exciting roleplaying experience.
The best roleplaying game of the year* is now even better! These new and expanded rules increase the scope of the galaxy, clarify nagging questions, and further enhance the movie-like spirit of Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.
*Winner of the 1988 Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Rules and the 1988 Gamer's Choice Award for Best Roleplaying Game.
80-page booklet features:
• Advanced rules for the Force, including new skills and powers.
• Revised and expanded rules for personal combat, movement, damage, and healing.
• New instructions for creating Droids - as non-player characters and player
• New rules for staging capital ship battles.
• A new system for converting ships from the roleplaying game to the Star Warriors starfighter combat board game.
• Plus other revisions and expansions too numerous to list here.
• Full-color pictures from the movies, plus art and photographs from the Lucasfilm archives — some never published before.
A companion volume of rules for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.