AD&D The Rod of Seven Parts Box Set Complete TSR 1145 1996
A struggle more savage than Good vs. Evil
Imagine a time before the words Good and Evil had meaning, a day when the world was young. Discover an ancient conflict that predates the stars. It was in these days that Law and Chaos forged worlds out of nothingess; their war began while the cosmos was yet unfinished.
The Rod of Seven Parts defines epic role-playing. The reappearance of the Rod has awakened the powers of Chaos, and their queen seeks to turn the whole world into a battleground. Bold heroes must undertake the enormous task of seeking out and assembling the pieces of the Rod, but even it's power cannot stand alone. Ages ago, primal forces of Law stood fast against Chaos; now their champions must once more confront the Queen of Chaos and her foul spyder-fiends, lest the flame of civiliation be extinguished.
Follow the quest for the capricious Rod as it leads characters on a journey of high fantasy. The Rod of Seven Parts is designed for four to six heroes and heroines of levels 10 to 12.
This boxed set includes:
- Initiation to Power, a 96 page book of grand adventure playable in any AD&D world, including original campaigns;
- The War against Chaos, a 64 page book of world crossing adventures pitting PCs toe to toe against the minions of Chaos;
- Might and Menace, a 32 page book detailing the mysterios powers of the Rod of Seven Parts: how it affects both it's enemies and it's friends;
- Monsters, a 16 page book of new villains, new monsters, and even a new race!
- 6 two-sided reference cards;
- 6 full-color poster maps portraying the key locations heroes can visit.