AL-QADIM ARABIAN ADVENTURES AD&D DUNGEONS & DRAGONS TSR 1992
Magic carpets, ghoulish vixens, genies rising from the sand in a whirlwind of smoke and fire — such wonders, spun into tales by the fabled Scheherazade, enchanted a king for a thousand and one nights.
The AL-QADIM™ campaign will enchant role-players for a thousand and one more. You are about to discover an exotic realm inspired by the tales of Sinbad, Ali Baba, and other classics from the Arabian Nights.
The first in a series of products, this volume features everything DMs and players need to launch the AL-QADIM campaign:
• New rules for adventure, including desert survival, turning the hand of Fate, and averting the mysterious power of the evil eye
• New roles to play: bold desert raiders, swashbuckling corsairs, clandestine slayers, mystic clerics, wizards of fire, sorcerers who command the genies, and more — over 20 roles in all!
• New proficiencies, from camel-riding to haggling at the bazaar
• New spells and a unique realm of magic, featuring the provinces of flame, wind, sea, and sand
• An introduction to Zakhara, Land of Fate, a new setting for the AL-QADIM campaign.