Rolemaster Character Law & Campaign Law I.C.E.
Character Law & Campaign Law is a complete character development system that also includes extensive campaign and Gamemaster guidelines for the myriad factors that can arise in a FRP environment. Character Law & Campaign Law improves any game and serves as the core of ICE's highly acclaimed FRP system, Rolemaster. Now reformatted and reorganized, second edition Character Law & Campaign Law can add realism and depth to your campaign without sacrificing playability. It's your guidebook for running a campaign in a complex, living world!
Character Law & Campaign Law provides:
• 20 different Professions (character classes) and over 5 dozen skills
• A unique trait development system that allows a character to increase his ability in any skill without absolute restrictions
• A stat system that employs both temporary and potential stats
• Detailed guidelines and charts for healing, injuries, death, poisons, herbs, movement, encumbrance, equipment, commerce, etc.
• Guidelines covering all of the elements of campaign dynamics: geography, cultures, economics, myths, languages, warfare, en-counters, non-player characters, and much more
• A variety of optional rules that add further depth and detail to a campaign and to character development