Werewolf the Forsaken Lodges The Faithful World of Darkness WW 30101 White Wolf 2005
“You have lain in the earth. You have walked in the Shadow. You have ascended your own funeral pyre. You have looked upon the face of the Death that awaits you, and you have returned to life carrying that knowledge with you. Come and take your rightful place among us, and know fear no longer.”
— from the rites of initiation of the Lodge of Death
Brotherhood of Wolves
Channel the primal anger of the Lodge of Wrath. Delve into the forbidden lore held by the Lodge of Death. Howl down the thunder with the Lodge of Lightning. Bare your fangs against the twisted scions of the Lodge of Worms. Power and wisdom are there for the taking, for those willing to undertake the rite of passage - and pay the price.
A character book for Werewolf: The Forsaken
* The higher initiations of werewolf culture; the exclusive brotherhoods that grant added power in exchange for oaths of loyalty.
* New lodge-specific Gifts, rites and other advantages.
* Variable power levels among lodges and design-your-own rules for maximum flexibility.
* Setting information on each lodge makes it easy to include the ones you want in your chronicle.
Lodges: The Faithful is a 144-page hardcover supplement for Werewolf: The Forsaken.
This book includes:
• 34 lodges for players to aspire to, join or oppose.
• New Gifts, rites, fetishes and Merits for the initiated elite, and sample characters to act as mentors, allies or enemies.
• Guidelines for creating new lodges, from the Storyteller’s perspective and as an in-game character goal.